Everybody likes a good murder mystery or tries to play Sherlock Holmes once in their life. Dr. Albert D. Pastore PhD is no different. Ever since 9/11, Dr. Pastore -- or should we call him Watson -- has been obsessed with leaving no stone unturned in trying to solve the biggest murder mystery in American history. Besides following leads and tracking down obscure facts, Dr. Pastore spent 10 months of exhaustive research before writing his own analysis of 9/11.
In a pure Sherlock Holmes manner, he disbelieves the government official 9/11 story and treats FBI investigations as inferior police maneuvers just like the pipe-smoking London super sleuth viewed Scotland Yard.
Always trying to stay one step ahead of the silver badge, Dr. Pastore started his quest to find the 9/11 killers before the smoke even settled at ground zero. Although his work hasn’t led to any arrests or indictments, even Holmes would have had trouble solving this one.
"The architects who designed the WTC designed it to withstand the direct impact and fuel fire of a commercial airline crash," said Dr. Pastore in his book titled Stranger Than Fiction: An Independent Investigation of the True Culprits of September 11. "Aaron Swirsky, one of the main architects, described the collapse as ‘incredible and unbelievable.’
"Lee Robertson, the project’s structural engineer, said: ‘I designed it to be hit by a Boeing 707. The 707 has a fuel capacity comparable to the Boeing 767.’"
The suspicious nature of the targets as well as a total breakdown of U.S. defense systems started Dr. Pastore on his ongoing research and investigation for the perpetrators. Although he researched most every aspect of the 9/11 mystery, he said it’s very easy, due to the complexity of the possible conspiracy entanglements, to lose the real purpose of the search, and that is to find the "real killers."
And in a true Sherlock Holmes gesture, Pastore warned the path is filled with many false leads purposely placed by the "real culprits’ in order to misdirect and trick those attempting to uncover the truth. Along the way, according to the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, he reminds us that the truth always comes out in three stages.
First, it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. And third it is accepted as self-evident. Dr. Pastore said it is also wise to recall the plight of Socrates when considered the task of uncovering the truth about 9/11.
"The ancient Greek philosopher, Socrates, taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief they ever held dear," said Dr. Pastore. "If a certain belief passes the test of evidence, deduction and logic, it should be kept.” If it doesn’t, the belief should be discarded.
"The ruling elite have always tried to mislead the thinking of the masses. Socrates was tried for subversion, corrupting the youth and eventually forced to take his own life by drinking poison. As history tells us, it’s never easy to be an independent thinker."
Dr. Pastore’s independent thinking and research has also made him very unpopular with the present-day ruling elite since his list of 9/11suspects also involves the Israeli Mossad (Israel’s version of the CIA),
He claims the Israeli connection needs to be investigated since it is one of the major players in the Middle East conflict which provides the major backdrop for the WTC tragedy.
Labeled by many as anti-Semitic for researching the Israeli connection in 9/11, Dr. Pastore said the Mossad involvement is vitally important but has been ignored by most other independent investigators due to enormous pressure and heavy-handed politics.
One literary reviewer who looked closely at Dr. Pastore’s book published by Carol Adler of Dandelion Books had this to say in comparison to some of the other leading 9/11 truth books.
"In their books, John Kaminski, Gerard Holmgren, and M. Desmoulins write out any Israeli connection, and do not point the finger at the Jewish lobby. This doesn't mean that their analysis isn't of value. But when one finds, for example, that they completely omit to discuss the evidence pointing to the Jewish lobby's long-term push for the war, and a possible Mossad implication in 9/11, one cannot endorse it.
"The New Pearl Harbor, by David Ray Griffin, doesn't even list "Mossad" in the index. Admitttedly, other institutions, such as NORAD, were complicit or penetrated. But don't assume there are a large number of conspirators. A few key individuals in decision-making positions would suffice.
"But Dr. Pastore, in his book, writes Mossad back in to the picture. I recommend "Stranger Than Fiction" above all other books on 9/11."
And in his book, Dr. Pastore dedicates a significant portion in putting a Sherlock Holmes deductive reasoning twist to uncovering the real culprits. Besides the possibility of U.S. government foreknowledge or complicity in the events before, during and after 9/11, he limits the two main suspects to either Muslim terrorists seeking to avenge U.S. policies in the Middle East or Zionist terrorists seeking to frame their enemies as a pretext for involving the U.S. in a war against Arab/Muslim states.
"These are the only logical suspects if you look at the facts," said Dr. Pastore. "We know this because Bin Laden first strongly denied any involvement in 9-11 and even suggested that the Zionists were behind it. It is widely believed throughout the Arab and Muslim world (and even much of Europe) that Israeli and U.S. elements staged 9-11 as a pretext for a war against the Islamic world.
"On the other hand, the Zionists and the U.S. scoff at this idea and insist that Muslim terrorists were the culprits."
Taking a page from Holmes, he then tries not be tricked into finding guilty solely by the evidence trail left by 9/11, adding:
"Given that both Group (Muslim terrorists) or Group 2 (Zionist terrorists) would be in serious trouble if it were discovered to be responsible for 9-11. And given the fact that each group blames the other, we would therefore expect the true culprit to attempt to divert the investigation towards the innocent group and away from itself.
"This trick is as old as crime itself. As surely as night follows day, a phony evidence trail would had to have surfaced following the 9-11operation."
Dr. Pastore then lays out the evidence trail, leaving the reader to judge which group may be framing the other. He is quick to point out that what he uncovered is not opinion but factual accounts reported by the media or released by the government. His evidence trail, detailed in his book, includes:
1. A few weeks before 9-11, Israeli Mossad officials flew to the U.S. and met with leaders of the FBI and CIA. The Mossad claimed that a major terrorist attack was imminent and that the culprits would be Osama Bin Laden and Iraq's Saddam Hussein. They gave no other details.
2. After the attacks, there were widely publicized reports that the government had a tape recording of Bin Laden calling his mother just a few days before the attacks and telling her: "Something big is about to happen and you won't be hearing from me for a while." This claim was broadcast repeatedly on every news network and convinced many people that Bin Laden was indeed guilty.
Weeks later, CNN corrected itself and revealed that the story turned out to be baseless. Although the story is now universally repudiated by even the mainstream media, far fewer people ever heard the repudiation than did the original claim.
3. Hours after the attacks, investigators received a report of a suspicious car left behind at Boston's Logan Airport by a group of belligerent Arabs. .Inside the car, investigators find an Arab language flight manual.
4. Investigators then find a suitcase supposedly "forgotten" by Mohammed Atta, "ringleader" of the suicide hijackers (why would someone pack a suitcase for a suicide mission?) Inside the suitcase they find a Koran, a fuel consumption calculator, a suicide note, and more Arab flight manuals.
5. At the crash site in Pennsylvania, investigators find an incriminating letter written by one of the hijackers. The destruction at the crash site was so complete that the largest piece of human remains found was an8-inch piece of spine. Yet the letter survived the awesome crash and incineration unscathed.
6. Days after the attacks, a slightly burned passport belonging to one of the "Saudi hijackers" is miraculously found just a few blocks away from the rubble of the World Trade Center.
7. FBI Director Mueller even admitted that identity thefts were used in connection with 9-11. As many as 7 of the 19 "Arab hijackers" are alive and well and some had reported their passports stolen in 1999.
8. Weeks after 9-11, Anthrax letters killed 5 people. The wording of the letters was designed to implicate Muslims. "Death to America. Death to Israel. Allah is great" It has long since been established that the anthrax came from a US army lab and was not mailed by Muslims.
9. The Pentagon claimed to have found a "confession video" from Osama Bin Laden. Why would a man clever enough to pull off 9-11 suddenly become so careless and leave a self – incriminating video laying around Afghanistan. Independent translations of the barely audible video later exposed the US translation as "manipulative and inaccurate." Other analyses of the video raises even more questions of fraud and doctoring.
10. It is then revealed that investigators also found a business card belonging to one of the hijackers at the Pennsylvania crash site. On the back of this miraculous business card is a telephone number linking one of the hijackers to the "20th hijacker" Zaccarias Moussaoui.
11. Also at the Pennsylvania crash site, another miracle passport belonging to "hijacker pilot" Ziad Jarrah was found.
12. The Friday before the attacks, three loud mouthed, drunken "hijackers"( Mohammed Atta and the Al-Shehhi brothers) make a memorable scene at are restaurant in Hollywood, Florida, The London Telegraph reported:
"Mohammed Atta, 33, who almost certainly was the Florida-trained pilot who rammed American Airlines Flight 11 into the north tower of the World Trade Centre, his cousin Marwan al-Shehhi, 23, and an Arab believed to be a brother of al-Shehhi, appeared to have been in a bibulous celebratory mood last week."
However, Tony Amos, the manager of Shuckums Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Hollywood(Florida) just north of Miami, was interviewed by the FBI and he and his barman and a waitress all identified Atta and his cousin as some hard drinkers who propped up the bar last Friday.
Atta's bill for three hours of vodka drinking came to $48. When he drunkenly disputed the charge, Mr Amos intervened. "Of course I can pay the bill,"Atta told him. "I'm an airline pilot."
Devout fundamentalist Muslim "martyrs" drinking vodka for three hours? And notice how "Mohammed Atta" purposely goes out of his way to tell the manager he was "an airline pilot". This is very similar to the way in which he purposely told his flight school instructor he was "leaving for Boston".
13. The night before the attacks, three loud-mouthed "hijackers" (one of them again being the "ringleader" Mohammed Atta) visited a Florida strip club where they again cause a scene and make a deliberate point of telling people about a pending terror attack. They then conveniently "forget" yet another Koran at the bar!
CBS News reported on September 14, 2001: "The three men spewed anti-American sentiments in a bar and talked of impending bloodshed the night before the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, a Daytona Beach strip club manager interviewed by the FBI said Thursday."
However, John Kap, manager of the Pink Pony and Red Eyed Jack's Sports Bar said:
"They were talking about what a bad place America is. They said 'Wait 'til tomorrow. America is going to see bloodshed,"'.
Kap told FBI investigators the men in his bar spent $200 to $300 apiece on lap dances and drinks, paying with credit cards, adding he gave the FBI credit card receipts, photocopied driver's licenses, a business card left by one man and a copy of the Quran.
14. So who, if not Mohammed Atta and his friends, who could these drunken, womanizing, Koran-toting, "Muslims" in Florida actually have been? A May 7, 2002 story written by Christopher Ketcham of Salon Magazine provides a clue. Ketcham writes about the Israeli "art student" spy ring that was uncovered in 2001. In his article entitle "The Israeli Art Student Mystery", Ketcham writes:
For almost two years, hundreds of young Israelis falsely claiming to be art students haunted federal offices... No one knows why -- and no one seems to want to find out.
"In HOLLYWOOD, (Florida) several students lived at 4220 Sheridan St., just down the block from the 3389 Sheridan St. apartment where terrorist mastermind Mohammed Atta holed up with three other Sept. 11 plotters. Many of the students, the DEA report noted, had backgrounds in Israeli military intelligence and/or electronics surveillance; one was the son of a two-star Israeli general, and another had served as a bodyguard to the head of the Israeli army."
15. A group of Israeli men were caught photographing the WTC right after 9/11, dancing and celebrating the attack. They later turned out to be connected with Mossad, and quietly deported. Other Mossad agents were also found with explosives in the Mexican Parliament, some with videos of the Sears Towers, some with nuclear U.S. Power plant plans and some posing as art students checking out Defense buildings.
Dr. Pastore’s above attention to details provides many small pieces of the ongoing 9/11 mystery puzzle and as Sherlock Holmes would advise: "Every stone needs to be uncovered, My dear Watson, every stone. And, you’ll see, under one of them when we least expect it, we will find the real culprit. It’s just a matter of time, my dear Watson, just a matter of time."
For more informative articles, go to www.arcticbeacon.com.