Search & Find
- Who Did 9/11 - OBL, Bush Or Mossad? The Evidence
- The Salala Massacre: NATO’s Naked Aggression Against Pakistan And The Hegemonic Israeli-Indo-American Strategy Behind It
- Suicide and Islam - A Deeper Perspective
- Israel, Gulf states said discussing new alliance to stop Iran
- Syria Under Fire: Zionist Destabilization Hits Critical Mass
- Dispelling Myths About Sharia Law In Al-Islam Part 1
- Saudi Arabia Gives Israel 16bn Dollars!
- Women in Islam - Pointers for the Western mind
- OSAMA BIN LADEN DIED IN 2001!!!
- A Historical Look At Israeli False Flag Operations
- Is It A Jewish /Religious Question Or Is It Really All About Politics???
- Tooth Fairies and Suicide Bombers
- CIA Admits Bin Laden Videos are Fake!
- 9/11 Cui Bono: Who Benefits?
- Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag
- NEWS DIGEST: What is Hamas? Do they threaten Israel?
- How Did Prophet Muhammad Treat Christians?
- Hideous Sectarian Killings Reveal Deepening Zionist-Hindutvadi Plots Against Pakistan And Occupied Kashmir
- Zionist Control of WikiPedia
- Israeli Investors Made Huge Profits From 9/11 Event
- The Brutal Truth About Tunisia
- NEWS DIGEST: Malaysia Accuses US and Ukraine for MH17 Shoot-down!
- 9/11: Israel’s Masterpiece
- The Myth of the Suicide Bomber
- The Masters of Porn: The Systematic Promotion of Sexual Deviance
Palestine / Israeli Conflict
There are many reports about the Palestinian/Israeli conflict in western media but what is missing are (1) historical context and (2) truthful exposures about what is happening to the Palestinian people today. It is interesting to note that reports about what is really happening in Palestine are more readily available in Israel than in the US . The true proof of the pro-Israel, biased agenda of main stream media is their lack of reporting of daily attrocities being committed against Palestinians by Israelis. Other independent media around the world report about these attrocities. Somehow information about that is deliberately kept from Americans. While at the same time we are bombarded with consistent propaganda about Palestinian "suicide bombers" and "terrorists". Also how can Americans properly judge the situation in Palestine without a historical context? How can they continue to blindly support Israel without really knowing the truth about how their support is used by the Zionist state? This section will present articles answering these questions and more.
GazaUnderAttack | Venezuela’s president Maduro: Netanyahu is the Herod of modern times
Maduro offers to bring Gazan children to live in Venezuela
August 16, 2014 "ICH" - "STW" -- After five weeks of Israeli bombing and invasion the United Nations reported that the death toll in Gaza was 1,973, 72% of them civilians, including 459 children and 238 women.
Not included in that figure were the nine unborn children that Israel killed.
The smell and the sights we saw were shocking. The moment we parked and I got out, a very strange smell hit us—the smell of dead bodies. That smell will never leave me; it is still stuck in my nose. We saw totally flattened houses and other houses partially destroyed. It reminded me of pictures from war-torn areas where years of fighting erased a village
- American Pastor Exposes 9/11, Israel and "American Sniper"
- Who Wants All Your Attention on “Hamas” and “Rockets,” and Why
- NEWS DIGEST: The Relentless Jewish Campaign Against Islam
- NEWS DIGEST: Israel Sprays Poisonous Gas On Gaza Farms
- NEWS DIGEST: ISIS Wing in Yemen Threatens Houthis
- NEWS DIGEST: Israeli Video - "Death To Arabs"
- NEWS DIGEST: Israel Supported the War in Yemen
- NEWS DIGEST: Cameron, Ukraine and Russia
- Interviews with Dr. Kevin Barrett
- Vote all you want. The secret government won’t change!
- Appeal For Help - Sheikh Imran Hosein
- Iraq Arrests ISIS Advisors, Americans And Israelis Held
- NEWS DIGEST: Yarmouk; Talmudic Extermination of Gentiles
- NEWS DIGEST: Fighting Mainstream Disinfo is Fighting Against War!
- NEWS DIGEST: "Antisemitism" As international Crime
Thanks for Visiting!
Copyright © 2012 - ATT Media
All Rights Reserved.
Designed by Akanke Creative.