Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/lybs0cinwsl2/public_html/att/templates/att2017a/functions.php on line 199
THE TURKISH COUP: FOR RUSSIA FROM TURKEY WITH ENOUGH LOVE TO LAST UNTIL THE GREAT WAR - Sheikh Imran Hosein
Turkish President Erdogan is, of course, quite correct that there was US (and hence NATO) involvement in the attempted coup against his government. He is also quite correct in his accusations against the Turkish Sufi Shaikh, Fathullah Gulen, accusing him of involvement in the coup. It would have been more honest of Erdogan, however, if he had also disclosed that he knew that the coup was coming, he knew that NATO was involved, and he knew that the followers of Gulen, as well as others who were opposed to his rule, were to be deceived and used as sacrificial lambs in NATO’s preparation for war with Russia.
The immediate result of the attempted coup is to make Erdogan strong enough to better lead Turkey, on NATO’s behalf, in NATO’s coming war with Russia.
If Turkey were to eventually announce that it is ending its membership in NATO, and if a Turkish delegation were to head for Russia to discuss an alternate alliance with Russia, the best response from Russia for such a visit would be to gracefully suggest that it be postponed until after the Great War. If the Turkish government were to insist on the visit from Erdogan to Moscow bearing gifts, the Russian President should increase the size of his body-guard.
We note, in addition, and briefly so at this time, that NATO needs a strong Turkey with dazzling credentials to lead the world of Islam to a new Ottoman Islamic Empire that will ensure that the world of Islam would support NATO in the coming war with Russia. That, in short, is yet another explanation of the attempted Turkish coup.
While the information below (prepared in anticipation of the coup and conveniently released at the time of the coup) concerning Turkey's material progress under Erdogan may be correct, I have publicly condemned Erdogan for what he did (unforgivably so) in Libya, and what he is still doing (again unforgivably so) in Syria. I am also disgusted with ISIS, and alarmed by constant Russian claims that Erdogan's Turkey is supporting ISIS clandestinely. I know of those who have traveled from far and wide to join the ranks of ISIS, and who have done so while transiting Turkish territory. Hence I am not surprised by reports of ISIS congratulating Erdogan for his success in crushing the revolt.
I anticipated that those in the Turkish Armed Forces who opposed Erdogan, would soon respond to his present crack-down with public disclosures which would reveal information which he would prefer to keep hidden. The first thing I expected to emerge would be evidence that the Turkish claim that the Russian aircraft had entered Turkish air space was a blatant lie, and the Russian demand for an apology was justified! The next thing that might be disclosed was evidence of Turkish clandestine support for ISIS.
Instead, I understand that the Turkish government has already arrested the two pilots who shot down the Russian fighter aircraft, and are blaming NATO for the act that led to the break-down of Turkey’s relations with Russia. This is an excellent move designed to build Russian confidence for an embrace of Erdogan.
However the Russians probably already know that recent events in Turkey will now culminate in the Turkish civil war which I have long anticipated. I expect that such civil war will permit the true conquest of Constantinople prophesied by Nabi Muhammad (sallalalhu 'alaihi wa sallam).
When that happens, it will give the lie to 500 hundred years of Ottoman claims that Sultan Muhammad Fatih fulfilled that prophecy when he conquered Constantinople in 1452.
I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the martyrs (shuhada) in that battle of 1452 were not those misguided Muslims who died while conquering Constantinople. Rather, the martyrs (Shuhada) were those brave Orthodox Christians who died while defending Constantinople.
I may not live to see it all, but I am not deceived by either Dajjal's Ottoman so-called Islamic Empire that was empowered by Gog and Magog, or by its resurrected present-day replica that is led by Erdogan. I pray that the true Muslims of Turkey, as well as my students, will also not be deceived!
However, I respect the right of those who differ with me to express themselves, and to argue the validity of their contrary views.
May Allah Most High might always show us the Truth.
Turkey under Erdogan
What you should know about Turkey's President, Recap Tayyip Erdogan:
1. The Turkish economy between 2002 and 2012 caused a growth of 64% in real GDP and a 43% increase in GDP per capita.
2. Erdoğan inherited a debt of $23.5 billion to the IMF, which was reduced to $0.9 billion in 2012. He decided not to sign a new deal. Turkey's debt to the IMF was thus declared to be completely paid and he announced that the IMF could borrow from Turkey.
3. In 2010, five-year credit default swaps for Turkey's sovereign debt were trading at a record low of 1.17%, below those of nine EU member countries and Russia.
4. In 2002, the Turkish Central Bank had $26.5 billion in reserves. This amount reached $92.2 billion in 2011. During Erdoğan's leadership. Inflation fell from 32% to 9.0% in 2004.
5. Under Erdoğan's government, the number of airports in Turkey increased from 26 to 50.
6. Between 2002 and 2011, another 13500 km of expressway were built.
7. For the first time in Turkish history, high speed railway lines were constructed, and the country's high-speed train service began in 2009. In 8 years, 1076 km of railway were built and 5449 km of railway renewed.
8. Erdogan put greater investments into the healthcare system than any predecessor. As part of the reforms, the "Green Card" program, which provides free health benefits to the poor.
9. Erdoğan increased Education spending from 7.5 billion lira in 2002 to 34 billion lira in 2011, the highest share of the national budget given to one ministry and number of universities in Turkey nearly doubled, from 98 in 2002 to 186 in October 2012.
10. In 1996 1$=222 Lira and in 2016 1$=2.94 Lira, even after the recent turmoil.
Today it seems that they are the only people who have the potential to do it. The Arabs have disintegrated. The Indian subcontinentals were never leaders of the Ummah in any case. Just local despots who had no global impact.
The encouraging thing was that even the opposition, including Kurdish leaders, came out in support of Erdogan. The Western media campaign is seeking to malign him once again by talking about his so-called autocratic nature because he stands up to them. He is the only one who threw off the IMF yoke. And forced Israel to allow aid into Gaza. The Ottomans first beat the hell out of Europe and then ruled it for 400 years and left an indelible mark. That is what the white man can't stomach. So they hate him. They want lackeys who make sujood (i.e., prostrate) to them instead of to Allah
Check out this link for more lectures, interviews and works by Sheikh Imran Hosein on this site.